RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

RPV Issues (225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ACTION, NOW!!!!!

Tell ALL members, if they are not attending the rally, call the representatives, especially the Democrats, and give them one simple message…

Started by Tim Sheflin

0 Mar 20, 2010

Recovering All Fidelity Due to our Constitution

There is no issue before us more important to us than recovering all fidelity due to our Constitution.   When we recover our Constitution a…

Started by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

MEMBERS TO CALL on Health Care

Friends-In addition to our Virginia Members that need to get the message about our opposition to health care, we also need to start calling…

Started by Robert Boland

0 Mar 17, 2010

OPPORTUNISM: The Good, the Bad and the plain Ugly - re: Felony

Opportunism sometimes just means that people learned from their experience.  That can lead to wisdom were people learn from other people’s…

Started by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

0 Mar 8, 2010

PEOPLE, IT'S TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR SCHOOLS!!!!

The educational institutions in this country have been under attack for decades. They do not teach true history in our classrooms anymore.…

Started by Tim Sheflin

0 Mar 6, 2010

Take the Town Halls to Washington

Take the Town Halls to Washington hosted by the Nationwide Tea Party Coalition needs your support to bring the Town Halls and Tea Parties t…

Started by Tom Whitmore

0 Mar 5, 2010

Running for Reston Association http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKuiMh__m-0&feature=player_embedded

Hi I'm running for the Reston Association (62,000 members ) which has suffered severly recently from very liberal Democratic casnidates. We…

Started by Rod

0 Mar 5, 2010

Bring Conservatism Back to the Party

Through my involvement in the Republican Party, I have come to realize that there is a distinction between those who call themselves Republ…

Started by Donna Holt (dljholt)

46 Feb 20, 2010

Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

These problems do not go away until all concerned understand the importance of maintaining the party's autonomous structure apart from the…

Started by Tom Whitmore

38 Feb 20, 2010

Conservative/Libertarian Bloggers/Website

I'm wanting to start an online weblog/website. What are some good websites? Good bloggers? What are important features of good websites?…

Started by Calvin Kelley

4 Feb 19, 2010

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service