RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

Tom Whitmore's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Alton, It was good to see you too, I'm sure we will get a chance for that beer one d…"

Tom Whitmore replied Jun 2, 2009 to New Technology on the Campaign Trail

2 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Tom Whitmore

"Brian, Bingo!! "

Tom Whitmore replied Apr 16, 2009 to

just now

"Lynn, Thank you for removing the offensive tags. I never said you had a right of an…"

Tom Whitmore replied Apr 15, 2009 to

just now

"This is exactly the kind of post that gets deleted. Remove the offensive tags or be…"

Tom Whitmore replied Apr 15, 2009 to

just now

"Hi All, I see it didn't take long for this thread to go off topic. As the comments…"

Tom Whitmore replied Apr 12, 2009 to Room for moderate voices?

121 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Tom Whitmore

"TBM- Not only the Tenth which broke 3 for Jeff, 2 against---the 11th broke 3 for Jef…"

Tom Whitmore replied Apr 7, 2009 to Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

38 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

"Brian, An excellent assessment on big tent philosophy. I think too many folks get st…"

Tom Whitmore replied Apr 6, 2009 to Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

38 Feb 20, 2010

"Sandy, Brian is absolutely right in his assessment of where the support for Chairman…"

Tom Whitmore replied Apr 6, 2009 to Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

38 Feb 20, 2010

"Well, I guess I've been put in my place this afternoon! I have been assured in no un…"

Tom Whitmore replied Apr 5, 2009 to Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

38 Feb 20, 2010

"Sandy, You are wrong on a number of counts. Since it is our personal site I am of…"

Tom Whitmore replied Mar 16, 2009 to RPV Network Should Remain Neutral in the Jeff Frederick Debate

9 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Sandy Cope

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service