RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

Sandy Cope's Discussions (223)

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"So Nick--- is what you are asking is that Republicans/Conservatives should throw the…"

Sandy Cope replied Jul 2, 2009 to Reinvent the Party?

32 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

"George- When you say "They also took over the MSM, the schools, colleges and univers…"

Sandy Cope replied Jun 16, 2009 to 40% Are Self-proclaimed Conservatives for the first time in 40 years!

6 Jan 21, 2010

"George- It was more than 21% that voted for the current Communist Regime in Washingt…"

Sandy Cope replied Jun 16, 2009 to 40% Are Self-proclaimed Conservatives for the first time in 40 years!

6 Jan 21, 2010

"It is my opinion that McDonnell should not be interjecting his voice or influence in…"

Sandy Cope replied May 21, 2009 to Mullins vs. Stanley for RPV Chair

4 May 24, 2009
Reply by Popular Sovereignty

"You bring up some really great points Mark. I really like your references to GE, the…"

Sandy Cope replied May 5, 2009 to This is Unity ???

5 Jan 21, 2010

"Something else I would like to add to my above comments. When the election for the R…"

Sandy Cope replied May 3, 2009 to This is Unity ???

5 Jan 21, 2010

"Mark- I disagree that the Iraq War was efficient at some points. When we moved in an…"

Sandy Cope replied Apr 26, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"Mr. Sperry- Why did you yourself personally walk past 6-8 houses, and, only knock on…"

Sandy Cope replied Apr 25, 2009 to Microtrageting in APRIL????????????????????????

4 May 9, 2009
Reply by Lester Gabriel

"George- Absolutely excellent post! In one rebuttal post, you have said what many (my…"

Sandy Cope replied Apr 25, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"Brian- I have been reading the posts here, and, I want to say that I have been astou…"

Sandy Cope replied Apr 22, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service