RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

Mark Collins's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't worry Brian. I'm not for driving around with pics of dead fetuses or blowing u…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 21, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

"I understand from the conversation that the problem with true conservatives actually…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 21, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"If you agree that these things are best kept on the state level than lets make that…"

58 Feb 17, 2010

"For Sandy and George and the rest of us too. This is really simple. Compromise is s…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 20, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"WOW. Where did all these people come from. I follow most of the discussions on here…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 17, 2009 to

just now

"You actually just made the argument against grey areas Tom. You know that there is a…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 12, 2009 to Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

38 Feb 20, 2010

"Im no expert Brian, but I believe education has always been handled at the local lev…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 12, 2009 to Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

38 Feb 20, 2010

"I agree there are grey areas in some things. In others I do not believe that there a…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 11, 2009 to Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

38 Feb 20, 2010

"WOW. This has been quite the spririted debate while I was at work all day. Good job…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 11, 2009 to Room for moderate voices?

121 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Tom Whitmore

"Sandy, I'm not sure where we disagreed in your last response to me. I believe that…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 10, 2009 to Room for moderate voices?

121 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Tom Whitmore

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service