RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

...and mortgage bailout in Arizona.

Great slideshow!!!

http://stickerpatch.blogspot.com/2009/02/obama-at-dobson-high.html

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Revolution is beginning. When someone from CNBC is screaming out against Obamas Mortgage Bailouts, and students are protesting his unsound plans, the voices will only get louder from here. And, this is only a month into the new Administration. The screams are not just against Obama, they are against the entire Liberal membership in the Congress. This gives me great hopes for the massive comeback for the GOP, and it will start with the election of Bob McDonnel.
We will definitely take back the house and senate in 2010 - specially with our "distinguished" representative replying to our opposition with statements such as "we are expected to support our President" I wonder why they didn't think about that when Bush was our CINC!!!

Sandy Cope said:
The Revolution is beginning. When someone from CNBC is screaming out against Obamas Mortgage Bailouts, and students are protesting his unsound plans, the voices will only get louder from here. And, this is only a month into the new Administration. The screams are not just against Obama, they are against the entire Liberal membership in the Congress. This gives me great hopes for the massive comeback for the GOP, and it will start with the election of Bob McDonnel.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service