RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

Right now, with more than 60 percent of the vote counted, U.S. Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-GA) holds about a 300,000 vote lead over Dem Jim Martin. The Dems and Obama went all out to win this seat. The only thing Obama didn't do was do a TV ad or make a personal visit to the state.

More info here on Virginia Virtucon.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lets all pray that Saxby holds on to his lead, and that we score our first Victory since the tide changed. Then let's help out Pat Herrity in Fairfax for the Chairman's seat!
Tom Whitmore said:
Lets all pray that Saxby holds on to his lead, and that we score our first Victory since the tide changed. Then let's help out Pat Herrity in Fairfax for the Chairman's seat!
Spot on!
I was at Pat's campaign kickoff over in Springfield. Sounds a decent chap.
Saxby has been declared the winner. Right now, his lead has grown to more than 320K vote and nearly 20 percent. This is HUGE.

As far as Herrity goes, stay tuned over the next two days to find out what B2R is...
Jim Riley said:
Saxby has been declared the winner. Right now, his lead has grown to more than 320K vote and nearly 20 percent. This is HUGE.
Even if they can filibuster, the Senate Republicans have to husband their ammunition carefully.
I hope that this site can be a rallying point for some good-old-fashioned Mall protests, when required.
I, for one, will take a day off here and there to go down to the Mall and support the Constitution during the next administration.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service