As of 2015:
- Pick up truck conservative.
- 27 years in the home improvement industry. - 15 years owning/running home improvement company. Proven to keep promises.
- Former 2013 Republican candidate for the House of Delegates District 41.
- 4 years Fairfax County Public Schools Board member appointed education committees.
- 2 years RNC Virginia Hispanic Advisory Council.
- 2 years Fairfax County NAACP.
- 2 years Outreach Director for SEEDS-Securring Equal Educational Development in Society
SEEDS is a 501(C)(4) School choice advocacy group in Virginia. Focusing on Education Savings Acoounts (ESA). Write legislation for Parental Choice ESA's. Outreach into hispanic and black communities. Code of Virginia: "A parent has a fundamental right to direct the upbringing, education, and care of the parent's child."
- Support constitutionalist conservative candidates in primaries and general elections.
- Country before party/politics.
- U.S borders, language, and culture do matter.
- 19 years married with 3 daughters.
- First language Spanish. Chilean mother and father.
- Moved to the United States in 1970 at two months of age.
- 45 year resident of northern Virginia.
You need to be a member of RPVNetwork to add comments!