RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

Frank McKinney's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like we're all pretty much in heated agreement."

Frank McKinney replied Mar 20, 2009 to Do we need to stop smoking in Virginia Restaurants

71 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Frank McKinney

"Like I said, if you as an individual don't have the authority, then you can't give i…"

Frank McKinney replied Mar 19, 2009 to Do we need to stop smoking in Virginia Restaurants

71 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Frank McKinney

"Mark, show me anywhere in the constitution, federal or state, that the government ha…"

Frank McKinney replied Mar 19, 2009 to Do we need to stop smoking in Virginia Restaurants

71 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Frank McKinney

"Again, you don't have the authority to "restrict" smoking in my restaurant (or anyon…"

71 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Frank McKinney

"Mark, The restaurant could be doing better. Of course, that can be said for many oth…"

Frank McKinney replied Jan 20, 2009 to Do we need to stop smoking in Virginia Restaurants

71 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Frank McKinney

"Awesome topic! There are some of us at the grassroots level trying to address this i…"

Frank McKinney replied Jan 19, 2009 to Educating on important stuff

15 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Ray Waddell

"Haven't been on the site for awhile, but came across this debate. As the owner of a…"

Frank McKinney replied Jan 19, 2009 to Do we need to stop smoking in Virginia Restaurants

71 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Frank McKinney

"Sandy - I didn't choose Chuck Baldwin because Ron Paul endorsed him. I had already p…"

Frank McKinney replied Dec 16, 2008 to Bring Conservatism Back to the Party

46 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

"Just some thoughts, in no particular order of priority. Supporting the lesser of tw…"

Frank McKinney replied Dec 16, 2008 to Bring Conservatism Back to the Party

46 Feb 20, 2010

"dljholt, you said, "It's really interesting how someone can agree with what I say or…"

Frank McKinney replied Dec 15, 2008 to Bring Conservatism Back to the Party

46 Feb 20, 2010

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service