RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

The Bulletproof Monk's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd support Former RPV Comm. Dir. Shaun Kenney. I like Minchew, but I don't think he…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Apr 7, 2009 to Who should be the next RPV Chairman?

34 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Sandy Cope

"Uh...look. The delegates at that convention were largely Ron Paul Libertarians.The s…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Apr 6, 2009 to Spank That Donkey: "Support Jeff Frederick This Week"

5 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by The Bulletproof Monk

"Travis...It is refreshing to read your endorsement. ALL the right reasons. All the r…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Apr 6, 2009 to The Attorney General Nomination Debate

12 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Travis Strickland

""There have been far too many folks staying home the last few years" Tom, respectful…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Apr 6, 2009 to Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

38 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

""The party(RPV) has forsaken its autonomy and lost its ability to maintain the check…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Apr 5, 2009 to Problem: The Grassroots Ignored Again. What To Do About It.

38 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

"Dear God, let this be over. If Jeff is unseated on Saturday, and if you truly want t…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Apr 3, 2009 to Shapiro: "Don't Be Misled by the Political and Policy Disagreements, this Fight is Personal"

3 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Harry Holt

"I'm supporting John Brownlee. John already heads up a Federal equivalent to the AG's…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Mar 30, 2009 to The Attorney General Nomination Debate

12 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Travis Strickland

"The way I see it, and evidently a good number of other visitors do... Is that out of…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Mar 26, 2009 to Spank That Donkey: "Support Jeff Frederick This Week"

5 Apr 6, 2009

"It has been offered that Frederick has been charging RPV $2400 a month for the use o…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Mar 9, 2009 to State Central needs an Independent Fact-Finder

13 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by ET

"I agree with Martha here. It is inevitable that Republicans/Conservatives will hatch…"

The Bulletproof Monk replied Jan 28, 2009 to Anti-Immigrant Perception Effects GOP

32 Jan 28, 2009

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service