RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

Mark Collins's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"It disturbs me that a group of "Republicans" wants to traverse the country discussin…"

Mark Collins replied May 4, 2009 to This is Unity ???

5 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Constitutional Reset AKA Russell

"I believe that Senator Specter has proven what we all have been discussing. A RINO i…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 28, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"Another misconception Brian is that conservatives won't vote for moderate candidates…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 28, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"I'll grant you Sandy that the war was not run perfectly. Still, there has not been a…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 26, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"I'm pretty sure that the people's who's houses you walked by didn't know you were th…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 25, 2009 to Microtrageting in APRIL????????????????????????

4 May 9, 2009
Reply by Lester Gabriel

"I've got a better question Peter. I believe in most of what you said but do NOT bel…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 25, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"Your a wordsmith George."

Mark Collins replied Apr 24, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"Totally agree with you about the platform conforming to the level of government. The…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 24, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"Here is a pretty simple question Brian. If a politician is willing to mold his platf…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 23, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

"It's not hard to tell that politics is what you do Brian. I appreciate that. I am an…"

Mark Collins replied Apr 22, 2009 to Ideology, Party Discipline and Campaign Organization

58 Feb 17, 2010

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service