RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both the House and the Senate have voted to defund this corrupt organization, including ACORN and all it's "affiliates." Who knows what Obama will do when he gets the final version of the legislation, as, he is the face of ACORN. Gov. Pawlenty has moved to investigate ACORN funding within his state. It's time that more states make the same committment, though we know that will never happen in Virginia while our Governor is the head of the DNC. I have no doubt that McDonnell and Cuccinelli will do all they can to stop this, and they can't do it soon enough. It would give one hope that the 2010 elections may be more fair and legal without ACORNS efforts at voter fraud. It is my understanding that Rep. Moran voted in favor of ACORN. Huuummm!
Does anyone get that the reason the "pimp" and the "prostitute" went to ACORN was to get ACORN's help getting a MORTGAGE to buy a HOUSE?

Follow the bouncing ball...

Democrats--->ACORN--->Sub-Prime Mortgages--->Housing Bubble--->Mortgage Defaults--->Financial Meltdown

Get it yet?
George Daily said:
Does anyone get that the reason the "pimp" and the "prostitute" went to ACORN was to get ACORN's help getting a MORTGAGE to buy a HOUSE?

Follow the bouncing ball...

Democrats--->ACORN--->Sub-Prime Mortgages--->Housing Bubble--->Mortgage Defaults--->Financial Meltdown

Get it yet?

And the real kick in the stomach is the guy who bullied banks into Sub -Prime Mortgages that people couldn't afford to pay... He's the same guy who has to sign the bill de-funding ACORN. That guy is Obama.

For such a "great guy" he sure has a lot of low-life associates.
The latest I am hearing is that the "team" that is going to investigate ACORN are none other than ACORN insiders or supporters. Knowing Obama's secure ties to ACORN, it is not surprising, after all, isn't that where Obama got his political start? This story must stay in the news as much and as long as possible.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service