RPVNetwork

Grassroots Network of the Republican Party of Virginia

Go here to see his announcement, and see the wireless usage and contact collection techniques that you will be up against: http://terrymcauliffe.com/home

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom - I am not politically correct, this really really pisses me off. I have posted elsewhere that the Republicans seem to go to sleep after elections, and only wake up when they are facing an election. If this doesn't prove it, than I am a bannana. Apparently McAuliffe has been working the crowds before we have even thought about it. I will not dispaggage Bob McDonnell, but on his website, he says that he will add policy issues during 2009, huh? We must stop waiting for someone to hold our hand. If McAuliffe has already visited all of the blue dot areas, we are already far behind, way behind. I am feeling very angry right now, when will the Republicans wake the freak up and start looking at getting a freakin jumpstart on the Liberals. Yea sure, in a matchup somewhere on the internet Moran would beat McDonnell in a race. Maybe our saving grace will be that it will be a fight between McAuliffe and Moran, just as the fight between Clinton and Obama. I may be wrong totally, but, where has McDonnell been and all of us that want him to win ? Just what are we going to do about this?

Sandy- Don't get in a tizzy over this. McDonnell and Bolling have already done the same thing, been all over the state talking to people, even before the Advance just quietly. We know who we are and where we want to go. we are just laying low to see where the issues go during the Dems Threeway Slugfest for the nomination. Plans are already afoot for massive operations this early spring, we will be preaching the creed. The campaign issues will reveal themselves as the Dems primary battle unfolds. After all, the left leaning media will be tilting the issues to favor their boy. I posted this so everyone here could see the Dems game, first hand. Showboatin' and making use of electronics. We have to get networked and connected as quickly as possible. We need every unit in the state up here, post haste. We have a most excellent tool in this site. As we get everybody up and familiar with the features, the power will be unbelievable. You can make a big difference yourself, Help us get all the unit chairs on here and get a group up for their local committee. We already have some of the coalition groups meeting offline. Hang tuff, we are gonna Rock!! JOIN......WORK HARD...... STAY FREE!!

Sandy Cope said:
Tom - I am not politically correct, this really really pisses me off. I have posted elsewhere that the Republicans seem to go to sleep after elections, and only wake up when they are facing an election. If this doesn't prove it, than I am a bannana. Apparently McAuliffe has been working the crowds before we have even thought about it. I will not dispaggage Bob McDonnell, but on his website, he says that he will add policy issues during 2009, huh? We must stop waiting for someone to hold our hand. If McAuliffe has already visited all of the blue dot areas, we are already far behind, way behind. I am feeling very angry right now, when will the Republicans wake the freak up and start looking at getting a freakin jumpstart on the Liberals. Yea sure, in a matchup somewhere on the internet Moran would beat McDonnell in a race. Maybe our saving grace will be that it will be a fight between McAuliffe and Moran, just as the fight between Clinton and Obama. I may be wrong totally, but, where has McDonnell been and all of us that want him to win ? Just what are we going to do about this?

Can you say "Carpetbagger"?? Yea, I knew you could!!
Sandy,
I've been at events passing out stuff for Bob McDonnell for over a year now. Tom is right, Bob has been working his campaign underground for some time, while doing a great job as Attorney General also. Bob, being unchallenged on our side is in a much better position than the Dems. But we (you, me, and others) need to get our local units in shape for a better run than we did last Nov. It is NOT all on Bob's shoulders, we have a big roll to play in this effort. Please help us get local units on board here and engaged in their communities. This communications tool can help spread the word, but it will still take many "boots on the ground" to do this thing in November .

O. P.

Sandy Cope said:

Thanks Tom and OP, I feel better knowing that we are in fact working it behind the scenes. I don't know who to contact in Orange County to ask them to join in here. Anyone have any names or know where I could find them?

Sandy,

A good place to start is with Doug Rogers, drogers73@msn.com
He is the chairman of the Orange County Republican Committee. Drop him a note. He is a member of this RPVNetwork already. You might want to encourage him to get the others in his committee on line or even some who are not in the committee. Start beating the bushes Sandy!

Sandy Cope said:
Thanks Tom and OP, I feel better knowing that we are in fact working it behind the scenes. I don't know who to contact in Orange County to ask them to join in here. Anyone have any names or know where I could find them?

Sandy,
And just so we can expand your horizons, if you click the RPV tab on our main page, it takes you directly to the RPV main page. Scroll down the left sidebar to GET LOCAL, There you will find every unit in the state and their, chairman and contact info. That way ,maybe you can work on some of your neighboring committees, also. This applies to anyone else looking in here, Come on, lets all: JOIN.....WORK HARD.......STAY FREE!!!

Sandy Cope said:

WOW FOLKS! This isn't news...McAuliffe filed for running almost right after BHO won the election. Can't believe we are just responding to this now! I don't believe we need to wait for the chaff to settle on who the dems are going to run,but need to start strategizing now. McAuliffe is a "wild man" as evidence by some of his speeches when he was supposedly the DNC chairman. We can knock this guy out of the saddle before he gets his boots on. This forum and website is for we republicans to get our act together now, I don't want to see us do nothing or lay low long enough to get passed by, we can't wait till the 4th quarter in the game to move. One can only work behind the scenes for so long. I and I believe many others never had a clue that McDonnell was even considering a run for Governor, everyone was eyeing Bill Bolling. This kind of strategy bites! I agree with Sandy, let's wake up and get rolling! Yes we have two near term events but quite frankly they won't show the rest of Va and the democrats anything in comparison to the win of the governorship here in Va. As I said previously on this forum, the dems started running BHO back in 2004 and before, we can't wait for the last minute on any of these elections. If we hope to get back in the majority and the White House, now is the time to get moving.
Vito- "Wild Man" is good as long as it's the Democrat that's wild. That should give us great ammo against him.

Vito Losardo said:
WOW FOLKS! This isn't news...McAuliffe filed for running almost right after BHO won the election. Can't believe we are just responding to this now! I don't believe we need to wait for the chaff to settle on who the dems are going to run,but need to start strategizing now. McAuliffe is a "wild man" as evidence by some of his speeches when he was supposedly the DNC chairman. We can knock this guy out of the saddle before he gets his boots on. This forum and website is for we republicans to get our act together now, I don't want to see us do nothing or lay low long enough to get passed by, we can't wait till the 4th quarter in the game to move. One can only work behind the scenes for so long.
Exactly what I am talking about!!!

Sandy Cope said:
Vito- "Wild Man" is good as long as it's the Democrat that's wild. That should give us great ammo against him.

Vito Losardo said:
WOW FOLKS! This isn't news...McAuliffe filed for running almost right after BHO won the election. Can't believe we are just responding to this now! I don't believe we need to wait for the chaff to settle on who the dems are going to run,but need to start strategizing now. McAuliffe is a "wild man" as evidence by some of his speeches when he was supposedly the DNC chairman. We can knock this guy out of the saddle before he gets his boots on. This forum and website is for we republicans to get our act together now, I don't want to see us do nothing or lay low long enough to get passed by, we can't wait till the 4th quarter in the game to move. One can only work behind the scenes for so long.
Vito,

I am glad to see you are fired up! One of the biggest problems we Republicans face in Virginia is our part time status that evolved after forty years with a comfortable majority. Most committees around the state are weak on membership, although many have been working hard this past year to correct that. Many of the committees are partime operations, they gear up just shortly before elections and that is an unfortunate fact! What this site is charged with doing is to network all of the units and get them up on here with a presence as quickly as possible. We are forming statewide coalitions and are working at establishing local chapters to get our "feet in the street" moving. Some of our units are rather small, and trying to run a year round operation would be very difficult, that's where we come in. RPVNetwork will be here always, and connecting everyone up. You will all know what events are in the works and will be able to participate without regard to jurisdictions. We are all in this together, Republicans and conservatives to the end. We are the army, it is up to us to win the battles for our candidates, they can only do so much in the ground wars. Right now the party is focusing on the early special elections and getting the ground game going in those areas. Also all the committees are involved in the delgate and convention process to nominate our candidates for state office in the HOD as well as Lt, Gov and AG. Trust me there is a small army out there working their tails off right now. You can be a part of that by coming to the monthly PWCRC meetings and by contacting the campaigns individually. There is lot's of foundation laying going on right now. You can also help by getting all the Republicans you know to sign up on this website so we can let them know what is going on and they have a chance to participate. If we are to win, it will be by our best efforts, thousands of us, pushing our candidates over the top. I have no magic button or wand to offer, I only have these words: JOIN.....WORK HARD.....STAY FREE!!!

Regards,

Tom
Vito Losardo said:
WOW FOLKS! This isn't news...McAuliffe filed for running almost right after BHO won the election. Can't believe we are just responding to this now! I don't believe we need to wait for the chaff to settle on who the dems are going to run,but need to start strategizing now. McAuliffe is a "wild man" as evidence by some of his speeches when he was supposedly the DNC chairman. We can knock this guy out of the saddle before he gets his boots on. This forum and website is for we republicans to get our act together now, I don't want to see us do nothing or lay low long enough to get passed by, we can't wait till the 4th quarter in the game to move. One can only work behind the scenes for so long. I and I believe many others never had a clue that McDonnell was even considering a run for Governor, everyone was eyeing Bill Bolling. This kind of strategy bites! I agree with Sandy, let's wake up and get rolling! Yes we have two near term events but quite frankly they won't show the rest of Va and the democrats anything in comparison to the win of the governorship here in Va. As I said previously on this forum, the dems started running BHO back in 2004 and before, we can't wait for the last minute on any of these elections. If we hope to get back in the majority and the White House, now is the time to get moving.
Here is a SAMPLE of what kind of "leader" Terry "Butt-kisser" McCauliffe is - depending on who the audience is:

"There are times when Terry McAuliffe can get a tad carried away. These occur about 20 times an hour, or 80 times an hour during the Democratic National Convention, a frequency that suggests that McAuliffe does not "get" carried away but was born carried away.

"Bill Richardson is the greatest governor in the country today, maybe in the history of America," McAuliffe says to the governor of New Mexico. McAuliffe, the chairman of the Democratic National Committee, is bounding between state delegation breakfasts at the Marriott Long Wharf hotel. In McAuliffe's daily romp, this is a routine greeting.

He conveys it again four minutes later when he runs into Janet Napolitano, the governor of Arizona and "certainly the best governor serving in the United States," McAuliffe says. "Bar none."

Except Richardson, and the 20 other Democratic governors currently serving, which includes the man who is standing about 30 feet from Napolitano.

"Tom Vilsack!" McAuliffe says to the governor of Iowa. "Have you met Tom Vilsack? He is easily, easily, the best governor we have today."

Need we hear more??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

U.S. DEBT CLOCK

(sales help fund this site)

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Tom Whitmore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service